rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to date older rich men, get 20 000 $ / month, while avoiding sex with them

How to date older rich men, get 20 000 $ / month, while avoiding sex with them

I'm pretty sure there's a way for guys to get in on this hustle. Recruit a pretty chick from my social circle to build a Youtube channel, Twitch account, to start a gaming channel or whatever. She'll have a hobby where thousands of subscribers are validating her and maybe she already enjoys playing video games, now she can monetize it.

Hell, start up a whole network of 3 or 4 chicks. Have them do specials where they game together dressed in risque fashion. They can cross-promote each other to build a bigger viewership pool. They can play multiplayer where the little chodes will flock to them. Guy gamers on Youtube will choose their favorite and declare them to be their waifus. And for your contributions and effort, you of course need a cut of the pie. Just need to put in the initial investment of the camera and capture card (ideally she already owns a console).

Hell, I'd get a real kick out of it. Using women to finance your lifestyle. The only thing is to see how much they can realistically make. Back in middle school I convinced two girls at different points to grind my Runescape account. My mining got from level 55 to the point my character could mine addy.

Messages In This Thread