rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Entebbe / Kampala, Uganda 2015

Entebbe / Kampala, Uganda 2015

I'm surprised it was easy to mzungu them out of some pussy, but the explanation is probable. I wonder about this because the Ugandan guys I met before would cape their women on white guys banging them, so I wondered how this panned out in public places inside their borders.

"Walking on the way back to the hotel, I stopped to take a picture of this Chinese restaurant with my phone and a policeman with an AK-47 who was guarding the perimeter of the German embassy compound across the street walked over and confronted me. He asked what I was doing. I said I was a tourist and took a picture of the restaurant. Then he demanded my phone. I said no way am I giving you my phone, I'm going to call my embassy, and walked off. A Ugandan guy walking by told me he worked on the parliamentary staff and gave me the number of the police inspector general, but I never called. I'd encountered that kind of thing before in Kenya at the airport."

What does this mean? Was it familiar as a scam or common confusion?

Messages In This Thread