rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx's Medellin Thread: Past, Present & Future....

Mixx's Medellin Thread: Past, Present & Future....

Quote: (09-18-2011 02:03 PM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

Reading between the lines Mixx, it still seems like you got a lot of girls in Medellin. But it's true, better to be overprepared than underprepared, and Colombia is not as easy as some people may expect. That being said I have seen foreigners with little spanish or game pull cute girls, even if they are only passing through on vacation. Maybe they were lucky?

There's still a lot of good advice in this post. Night game in Bogota is only worthwhile in a few bars that cater to a more hipster or electronic music crowd, and which have more girls on the prowl. Any typical bar playing top 40 Colombian music is mixed sets all the way. I agree that day game is simply the best way to go about pursuing girls, and that girls you meet this way will tend to be less skanky. And honestly, a big part of the appeal here is what the girl is like after you get her, meaning she is girly and feminine and can dance and takes care of her appearance, as opposed to the vast majority of coastal city US girls with attitudes and manly personalities.

My two cents: Naughty Nomad is the future. The dude practically has West Africa and Haiti all to himself! We will all have to be keeping track of world events to swoop in anywhere a civil war just ended. I am guessing Venezuela after Chavez and Cuba after Castro might be some places to keep an eye on...haha, But in the age of the internet and cheap airfares, every secret spot is gonna get blown up in the next decade or so, if it hasn't already.

Yep, Naughty Nomad is the true pioneer of this thread. West Africa is on my radar now after reading his material on it. I doubt a lot of gringos are going to go there because of all the issues there.

Messages In This Thread