rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iquitos, Peru?

Iquitos, Peru?

I spent about a week in Iquitos and really enjoyed it. While the majority of the women are quite unattractive, there are quite a few stunners. I would say the most attractive women I have seen in Peru are either from Iquitos or in Iquitos. Below is a brief summary:

Nightlife: I didn't experience too much of the nightlife, but here is where I went:

Noa Noa: This is one of the more popular clubs in Iquitos. It is easy to talk to girls and dance with them. Most of the girls are 6's though. The only downside is that there can be lots of gringo backpackers here, but the times I went there were only a handful. I got a table here when I went, but it wasn't necessary.

Voce Bar: I went here one night and was surprised by the level of talent. It is mainly a bar, but there is also a lot of dancing going on. Again, it was really easy to talk to some girls.

La Rumba: I went here briefly one night. It seemed okay.

Be careful when walking around at night, it can be quite dangerous, especially near the river.

Day: I didn't try too much daygame, but one day I walked around Iquitos outside of the Plaza de Armas. I was able to get 2 or 3 phone numbers without much effort, but nothing really came of it. Most of the clothing shops will have some attractive employees. In fact, one store had a beer model outside that was one of the hottest women I have ever seen.

Sorry I don't have anymore details but I was focused more on going on the jungle tours at the time, but I would like to go back.

Messages In This Thread