rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC Pastor Goes Red Pill: 10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry

NYC Pastor Goes Red Pill: 10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry

Quote: (01-22-2015 08:45 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Good call on the Wander-luster...."The constant desire for new experiences, new places, new faces, and new forms of entertainment".

I've made this point on the forums several times. A wander-luster DOES constantly need new forms of entertainment...and that includes new cock! These are the same girls who, despite being 35, despite desperately wanting to get married, invariably break up with a great guy because "I need space". Yeah. What she really needs is to have the space between her legs filled with some strange!

[Image: agree.gif]

Unless they are doing travelling that requires skill (sailing maybe?), most of the "travel" I see going on is completely trite and banal. I get bored to tears hearing about all the travelling some people do. And, when I ask a few pointed questions, an alpha cock lingers somewhere right beyond the border of the fog of war.

Also: Aaron Clarey mentioned horse owners. That's another one indicative of high self-centeredness.

Missing point: Short hair.

My main concern, as a non-believer (who gets annoyed at most state-worshipping atheists), is the highly damaged goods that are 99.9% of non-religious women. I know someone who would make a good wife, but I've refused to waste her time due to her devoutness. I don't want to jump through the religious hoops and lie to myself just to start a family.

A lot of the girls I have met that are "virgin" are still alpha widows. One of these, the technical virgin saving herself for marriage, was with some flavor of alpha who had her sucking him off, screwing her ass, and all kinds of other nastiness (for two years!) that I pushed the boundaries of further (did anyone say ATM?). Her now husband, whoever that may be, probably had no clue what he was buying and what mindtricks she was playing to not have those moments with the other men in her life rise to the surface. I've said it before that even girls as young as 18-19 are already alpha widows! They've fucked around with a guy for several years and then lose all desire to commit to a man until they start washing up a decade later. They then come back and contact the men from their past while they're dating their BetaBux. I've had it happen so many times (hitting me up when they get in an LTR) that I laugh and call them out on their BS.

I ain't giving up hope, but it does get tiring narrowing your search to such a small target. Part of me wants the economy and other shit hit the fan to completely obviate feminism. Either that or wait out this current generation and hope the anti-feminist backlash makes something suitable by the time I'm 40.

Messages In This Thread