rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

Quote: (01-20-2015 01:12 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2015 12:37 AM)rhodey Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2015 09:57 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Scorpion, this will answer all of your questions.

http://mnbody.com/pdf/A10-Preview.pdf

I hope it helps. It's only a preview but if you search around you can find this 800+ pages book on the internet and it will discuss everything. Just search for Anabolics by william llewellyn. For the purpose of this post, start with page 17 and read "Steroid Side Effects"

Good stuff but I'd want to know how it positively affected you.

Libido - is it like being 18 again?
Strength /Muscularity -did it give you a " bit of a "3d" look? Do you recover more easily , do you stay lean more easily?

Libidio -- On TRT I am constantly thinking about banging someone. When I take my vacations, I have no interest whatsoever in doing any sort of sightseeing. I never really leave the bedroom. In my final days in Medellin, I have been trying to have less sex and spend more time slamming beers with guys. It's been fun, but in the back of mind I am always thinking about sex. Having extremely high libido can be a downfall when it controls your life.

Strength /Muscularity- Genetics is the most important thing in the way you look. Yes, you're going to be more muscular , burn fat, and recover much faster but everyone on this board will look completely different. Everyone has an ideal weight where they look their best. I'm 5'11 and I've weighed anywhere from 145 - 225 lbs, always keeping my bodyfat under 10%. My ideal weight for attraction is 195 lbs, so I stick to that weight because currently my goal is strictly seeing how many women I can fuck. The healthiest I ever felt was around 180 lbs. The most intimating I ever looked was at 225 lbs, I would walk into a club and everyone would move out of my way when I walked by. Even though I controlled my estrogen, the amount of fullness in my face at 225 lbs made me much less attractive and my number of lays started slacking. If everyone on the board took the same amount of test, did the same workout plan, the same amount of high intensity cardio, and ate the same thing, we would all still look completely different from one another.

Thanks LINUX. I'm in pretty good shape now but my T levels are not really that low @ 555. Really it's us in between guys that have to make that tough decision.

Messages In This Thread