rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30

My 2 cents: TRT can be a great thing, but it is not a biological free lunch, there are risks and implications in addition to benefits. If your natural test is good enough, you probably don't want to scheme your way into TRT just because you can.
Also, you should probably get your sperm frozen if you may still want to have kids. TRT has a good risk of making you infertile. It is true that TRT caused infertility is usually correctable with cessation of TRT and treatment with HCG and clomid, etc....but the time frame can be variable/lengthy, and it is not 100%.
It also can increase risk and progression of balding, as well as skin issues.
TRT also appears to raise your risk long term of certain cardiovascular problems, although the purported link to prostate cancer risk now appears false.
I think the best approach for someone considering this is to discuss your situation with a competent endocrinologist to get legit medical advice, and not go to one of those testosterone therapy clinics, who have a financial interest in giving maximal TRT doses to as many paying clients as possible.
** I'm not anti testosterone...in my mid 20s I did a couple of cycles and they were positive experiences. I will probably do a 3rd cycle in another 6 months or year, once I'm back in shape and ready for it.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread