rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy finds out his wife is cheating, posts live updates on Reddit.

Guy finds out his wife is cheating, posts live updates on Reddit.

Quote: (01-18-2015 07:10 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2015 06:52 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Saw this come up on my Reddit feed, clicked the comments, people have pointed out a lot of aspects where they are pretty sure this is fake (eg. what kind of PI does live updates, plus some of the surveillance techniques don't make sense).

That said, after the xojane story that was published about the blatant cheating that is the subject of a current RVF thread, it's not easy to tell what's real anymore.

If that PI is real, I want to meet him. How does he manage to tail a car from that far away?

Quote the husband "Holy shit these U-turns. It's like they're trying to shake someone off their tail. There is no way in hell they know about the PI, he's extremely far away. This isn't like the movies where the PI is a few cars down, the PI is at least a hundred feet away. Puzzling."

Target vehicle is also making evasive maneuvers. If the target is wary of surveillance, multiple tail cars will be used. As the target pulls a move (e.g. U-turn, exits the highway, changes lanes, etc), the first car keeps going, reports the move to the second car (who becomes lead car), and rejoins to take a secondary position.

Unless the husband put a GPS tracker in her car, which he didn't mention, the PI needs to maintain visual contact.

I was confused by this as well. Why would they be doing this if they had no idea about the PI? Clearly according to the story they had no idea. Also it's incredibly bizarre that two sister in laws just get together and find some alphas to cheat with, although I don't put that past something the female race would do.

Messages In This Thread