rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

Quote: (01-18-2015 09:46 AM)dog Wrote:  

Mind-blown. That headline picture of the chick in the wedding dress? That's her.

It takes some special brand of narcissism to a) post an article about how you remorselessly cheated on your husband under your real name b) post your own wedding photos along with it.

https://twitter.com/@KariDAway2388

Fuck - that's really her - why did she change the names of the guys if she puts everything online? I did not check out her name and pics because I never thought that girls could be that far removed from reality as to write such a story with her real name or real pics and pen-name.

Her best days are clearly behind her and she has a lot of pics with alcohol online - her main solace I guess:

[Image: BQ9gV0VCYAAqEe1.jpg:large]

Is that Paul as she says that it's her ex?

[Image: BG9NmINCAAI62x9.jpg:large]

The phase of lusting after the bad Boy is not over:
[Image: BLxCCI_CYAA22Ip.jpg:large]

Quote:Quote:

What would you like for b'fast? #pancakes? #eggs? What's that? Me?? Oh, Jon, you're always so silly. ? @JonsHamm

To be honest that kind of open admission of hypergamy is truly amazing. And that Paul guy is fine with it. The current generation is truly nuts.

Messages In This Thread