rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who has used the penpal website Interpals to game girls?

Who has used the penpal website Interpals to game girls?

I would never use this site to pickup Aussie girls. I remember having a look at them a few years ago when I used interpals and I would rather gouge my eyes out than try to hookup with these borderline females. Better for me to be at a bar blackout drunk so I at least have a tale for the lads.

Using it to meet or bang foreigners is of course doable if you are traveling to their city and you could pipeline with it. Since a lot of them even tick flirting/relationship as one of their reasons to be on the site. Whether or not they have this ticked it doesn't really make much difference because they are all women on a site for LANGUAGE. Dating sites are for dating.

With dating sites, tinder and other hookup apps it seems counterproductive to be using this website if you have no interest in learning a language. If you are interested in learning a language find a girl you like and talk with her before you arrive and maybe you will also get a bang as a bonus.

I skyped a girl in Russia once, she was very attractive but a complete nerd that never left the house. She was infatuated with me and I think I could have made it happen if I was traveling to Russia.

Messages In This Thread