rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Taken Seriously...

Getting Taken Seriously...

I don't think you're trolling and I understand some of the points you're trying to articulate.

It can be very hard to adopt the 'don't give a fuck policy'- Especially when the investment is so high.

IMO when you have the ability to game and bed decent women [Irrespective of effort] options will increase your success at a faster rate than further improvements to game. [In no way am I saying to stop improving game].

If you put all your eggs into one basket it will be human nature to worry about everything you say. If you lose the girl, you have nothing.

If you have multiple options it will take you significantly closer to that point where 'females chase you'. Girls are social creatures, they want a male in demand.

At the same time, options will improve your own game. You will have increased exposure to women and your skills will improve at a faster rate. If you can pull one girl you can pull multiple girls.

Messages In This Thread