rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vienna VS Bratislava (quick impressions)

Vienna VS Bratislava (quick impressions)

Quote: (01-12-2015 03:48 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

I was only in Vienna for two days and it was weekdays, but the spots that were recommended to me felt too far apart, it just seemed like if you were to go to one place youre stuck there, and there wasnt like a very busy area with lots of nearby places you can go. Except for the spots by the river down from the cathedral but lots of old tourists there.

Compared to Budapest and Prague i felt Vienna was way behind for visitors, it felt like somewhere youd live in not a place youd go to party in as a visitor, but again it was a very limited experience.

Try the spots around Museumsquartier: Museumsquartier itself, Volksgarten, Platzhirsch, Passage, Donau, 25 Hours Hotel, Manolos, Lutz and some more all sometimes within a few minutes walking distance and some of them great places. In summer, you have a big crowd chilling outside in the big patio that is Museumsquartier.

Prague and Budapest nightlife doesn't have the quality of Vienna nightlife for me; Prague feels a lot smaller than Vienna. And Bratislava, compared to Vienna, is tiny; it doesn't even have a quarter of it's population. Of course, size isn't everything. The chicks are prettier and probably easier in EE than in Vienna.

Berlin, London, New York - ok, those places are much bigger than Vienna and therefore have a lot more to offer for nightlife, can't compare. For its size though, Vienna is doing extremely well.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Messages In This Thread