rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lactating female game

Lactating female game

I drank from a 20 year old Filipina single mums boobs last year, my first breast feeding experience as an adult. Tasted like warm water, and I had to suck really hard to get the milk out since I hadn't done it in about 40 years lol. She held my head and looked down at me with a cute smile, like I was her baby. Her face was pretty good, maybe a cute 7 and she had very clear smooth young skin and nice white teeth, both things that are rare there and I am picky about. Her face was not hot, but it was sweet, gentle and friendly, with that perfect smile. Her body however was slender and simply spectacular, with no sign of being a mum. No stretch marks and a tight pussy that I banged on the first and only meeting. Her boobs were nice and big without being floppy. I would not have guessed she was a single Mum if she hadn't told me. After that initial session, she messaged me asking for money due to her baby apparently having "dungue" fever. I think dungue fever is what you get from eating feces lol. I declined the request, and turns out the baby was fine when I asked her 2 weeks later, with no trace of dengue or dungue fever.

The fact that she was a single mum didn't bother me at all after seeing her. If she hadn't been one I never would have got to be her baby for a few minutes. Guys, if you have the chance to drink from the promised land, do it, it will probably turn you on big time like it did me. I hope I can see her again. She was sweet and cute with a killer body and willing to please. She even agreed to just have casual fun with me before we had even met, and came home with me after meeting at the mall and sharing a pizza.

Messages In This Thread