rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who has used the penpal website Interpals to game girls?

Who has used the penpal website Interpals to game girls?

I can't claim to ever have gotten laid from interpals but I've used the site and have a bit of experience with it. I am using it mainly to pipeline for an upcoming trip. Basically whenever I have a free hour here or there, I look up girls in the cities I'm planning to travel to and message a bunch of them using a copy-and-paste generic message like:

"Hey X, I'm planning on doing some traveling this X-month and I'm thinking of heading to X-city on my trip. I've heard a few good things about X there...how do you like living there? I'm trying to decide if it's worth a visit."

It's similar to the kind of opener Roosh recommends using on couchsurfing in some of the Bang travel guides. The response rate is well over 50%, among a demographic of 18-22 year-old 7+ girls, in the cities I'm doing this for (all of which do not have English as the main language). Most girls are really happy to tell you a bit about their city and answer questions, joke, flirt. After some banter back and forth, I try to transition them to another messaging app which requires them to give me their number (e.g. WhatsApp). About half will drop out here. I never ask for digits unless they answer positively to the question:

"If I do visit X-city it would be nice to meet someone who speaks English and can teach me more about the city. Would you like to meet up to hang out then?"

Again, similar to what Roosh recommends in another context in the Bang travel guides. Asking this question and only continuing the conversation if they give you digits weeds out those who are only looking for online validation or English practice.

My trip is still a couple of months away, but I've already lined up 3-4 prospects in one city I'm planning to visit and 1-2 in another, who seem really eager to meet up, are responding well to flirty banter with a sexual vibe and even sending sexy photos over WhatsApp. The benefit of having their number is once I'm in the country and have a local sim card, I can take their number from WhatsApp and just text them normally.

One day for fun I decided to check out my own city (North American) and see what prospects were like. There weren't more than a handful of bangable girls in my city on the site. The vast majority listed their intention for using the site as wanting to learn or communicate in some Asian language (Korean seems especially popular), so it didn't bode well. Regardless, I sent a message to all of them and got responses from two, who I started to exchange messages with. One mentioned her "boyfriend" a few messages in as I changed the vibe to be more sexual - dropped. The other, a Russian girl who was studying in my city, seemed really interested and the limited photos on her profile (red flag) seemed to indicate she was about a 6. I got her number and we texted back and forth a bit, planned a meet up. We exchanged some photos beforehand, she didn't pass the boner test so I stopped replying.

A hack I figured for finding decent looking girls in your own city who might be more inclined to meet is to actually not search for people 'from' your city but rather to type in the name of your city as a keyword search for all profiles from all countries in your desired demographic (mine is girls 18-22). This way, you'll find profiles of foreign chicks who are 'from' somewhere other than your country, but have listed the name of your city in their profile for some reason (e.g. I'm currently studying in x-city). Tried this on my own city recently and found one sexy Hungarian 7.5 who said in her profile that she's currently visiting relatives in my city. Her profile was from Hungary, so I never would have come across the information about her being in my city if I hadn't done the keyword search. We chatted a bit, very enthusiastic and seemed down for the meetup, but her and her family were leaving to go back to Hungary at the end of the week, never sealed the deal.

In conclusion, my view is that the site is a potentially promising tool for pipe-lining before visits to certain locales with a decent number of hot, responsive and interested-in-meeting female users (which seems to be 1st Eastern Europe, 2nd Asia, 3rd certain countries in Western Europe) but not a good tool for 'online dating' in most North American cities. I'll update if it actually gets me laid on my trip.

Messages In This Thread