rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Will Accomplish in 2015

Things You Will Accomplish in 2015

Hey guys, been off the face of the planet for a while, but I'm back and ready to make some serious progress. 2015 has kicked off with a vengeance - I've already accomplished things most people never would or even could in their life and I no intention of slowing down, either

- I will go from essentially nothing to owning property by the end of this year
- My musical talents will be made valuable and I will have earned at least $5000 from music related exploits
- +1 on the superhero body
- I will be better read than ever, and a published author
- I will be conversationally fluent in German and Russian
- I will be running a fully operational side hustle, even if only on a small scale
- I will be in the process of building a car that will turn every head within a 5 mile radius
- I will also own a motorbike and be licensed to ride it
- Never thought I'd say this, but I'd potentially like to slow down on the hardcore narcotics.

That's a lot to think about and accomplish. Some of those goals are pretty lofty and scary, but I'm ready to take on anything. I'm not exactly old, however I'm only a couple short years from 25. I have the potential, the brilliance, the psychopathic dedication, and the desire to do something incredibly special with my life. I can't say for sure how long it will take me to get there, or even exactly where 'there' is, but believe me, it's going to be sensational. I'm going to have something to show for my efforts by the end of this year, and the kind of clarity that will lift everyone around me. This is gonna be a tough year but I couldn't be more stoked right now

Messages In This Thread