rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Stop Looking At Women On Social Media Sites

Real Talk Sessions: Stop Looking At Women On Social Media Sites

Quote: (12-30-2014 09:04 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

If you choose to put any effort into social media at all, flip the script and be curating social media profiles that sell the dream fantasy to women with you advertising a lifestyle they want to jump on.

I agree with this. We all understand the value of fame game. I'm becoming convinced that with the rise of social media, it is possible for a person to achieve niche fame. If you have twitter, instagram, a blog, etc., associate yourself with some cause, band, or activity, create some kind of leadership status in that activity, and then create a sustained online presence and attract followers, you can achieve a level of social media fame.

All fame is based on media. When movies, TV, and color magazines came along in the 20th century, a new form of fame was possible, in ways that went beyond the fame of the 19th century and earlier. Likewise, social media allows a new form of fame. We can't all have Youtube channels with 100 million views, but we can become known to 10,000 people through social media, and I think this is an important avenue for increasing attractiveness with women.

I'm going to be making an effort to do this in 2015.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread