rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet Santiago, Chile

Data Sheet Santiago, Chile

Quote: (12-29-2014 06:39 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

So its summer there now right? Would say February be one of the best months to be there? I have to leave Lima around the first of February cause thats when my visa runs out... I'd be willing to hit up Chile for a month or so if this is prime time to be there.

Creepin. I'm down here in Santiago, Chile now. Only for another day then headed down to Patagonia. Chile is beautiful with an impressive highway system and good infrastructure. I've seen lots of suburban neighborhoods with good looking track homes like we'd see back in the states. Santiago, minus the graffiti, is incredibly well maintained and very clean. To me it has a bit of a New York City or DC vibe to it. It's a whole different world compared to Lima. Very hot though right now, it got up to about 90 degrees today. People here are definitely more European in terms of aesthetics and sense of style. I will say Peruvians are nicer though. But with a higher standard of living comes the higher cost also.

Valparaiso is a Communist infested dump and I almost got robbed leaving the bus station. Vina Del Mar, only 30 minutes from Valpo is worth a trip though. Beautiful spot with lots of girls sporting bikinis and the city is clean and safe. I truly felt felt like I was back in California. Going to Vina del Mar and in particular the Reñaca district is worth a trip if you come down here.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Messages In This Thread