rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ecuador + Living in a 3th tier city in SA Datasheet – 2014 *42notches/year

Ecuador + Living in a 3th tier city in SA Datasheet – 2014 *42notches/year

Quote: (12-29-2014 10:02 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Nice report. But I still can't understand why anyone would go live in Ecuador, when you have one of the best countries with way better girls, right next door. I consider the culture, women and people in Ecuador, in general, to be trash. Viva Colombia!

You have a point off course. Colombianas are on another level and if I could get a job in Colombia I would go in an instant. I don't agree with the culture being trash though, I wouldn't even say it varies that much from Colombian culture. Ecuador has also other advantages; its cheaper and much more compact, for instance for nature tourism Ecuador is the better choice. For the standard RooshV'er, yes Colombia all the way!

Quote: (12-30-2014 12:45 AM)bacon Wrote:  

Nice data sheet.

Im curious what was your budget per month on average also what percentage much of your notches were daygame vs nightgame and did social circle game play a role in notches for you? Finally if not too personal what line of work are you in as I have heard securing work visas in Equator is not easy and that the country only allows tourists to stay a maximum of 6 months in the country per year similar to Colombia.

Budget per month. I spent about a 1000$ per month excluding housing which was another 350-450$. This includes a lot of travelling in the area, 2-3 times going out a week, daily eating in restaurants, but otherwise no special luxuries.

My game started out in the 3th tier city with a lot of internet game at first, mixed with nightgame and just occasionaly daygame. Perhaps 40-40-20. Social circle game is not that important, preselection is. I had almost no friends there as the guys werent particulary friendly. The girls however continuously saw me with other girls which got them interested, add to this that I open a lot in nightgame and that way I would hop from one to another.

About the line of work, I cant disclose too much but I work for the Ecuadorian government. Apart from this, Quito has plenty of foreigners living and working there. Might be on a 6 month visa, thats true, but then again there is also a shitload of retired americans living in Ecuador so I dont think visas are that much of an issue.

Quote: (12-30-2014 02:40 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2014 03:38 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

The bar culture is almost dead on all days, except for Friday/Saturday and when you do enter a bar, don’t expect anything like in Europe; people walking around having chats, singles looking to meet people, etc. No, more small groups of friends sitting at a table in a closed group. You walk in, people will look at you like who the fuck is that?

Me walking in solo at a club and trying to talk to people. It can still work, but you are being very direct, everybody is watching your moves and the local guys are all very suspicious of you talking to their girls. Not the most comfortable situations I’ll tell you.
I find the exact same thing in here, what did you do about it?
Nowadays when i go to that kind of places i only have in mind having a good time with my friends, unless a girl pretty much throws herself at me. Which is likely gonna be from my social circle, so approaching in that setting is pretty much a waste of time IMO.

Quote: (12-29-2014 03:38 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

I had such a reputation, that after coming home from a date, I would get texts like ‘so you were in this place with that girl, is that your new girlfriend?’ or ‘I heard you had a great time tonight’ from girls I was semi seeing.
Any drama from it? Like girls trying to ruin you socially and stuff like that...

Yeah you're right, it can be difficult. Sometimes I would go to a bar alone, have some beers and conclude that there were options for me there and go back home. Its not really that the people are not so friendly, but more the setting that plays a role. A lack of culture that is hospitable to tourists/foreigners, bars that are made for groups coming in and close knit social circles, difficult to break into, I found that people in S.America generally never go to a bar alone to meet people, they go with friends, so a lone wolf like me is a rarity for them. It makes them curious, but you will still have to do the opening. Opening a girl or a group of girls I can do, but like a group of 3 guys/3girls which is more common, no I'd rather pass on that. Also girls never go to bars alone in smaller cities and rarely in bigger cities. So every girl is pretty much in a bar with a guy that pays her drinks. That makes it even harder to steal a girl from the group, it depends more on the guy(s) she's with if they would allow it or not.

Drama yeah, sometimes, however I miraculously never had any of my top girls meet eachother. What is also great is that reputation is very important there, so many girls would also prefer to be discreet in situations. They would want to meet me in public places, because im the cool foreigner, but they would prefer to be intimitate with me out of sight of their friends, because people knew my reputation, This way plate spinning became a bit easier. I would also not escalate in social settings unless it was my only option.

Messages In This Thread