rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on Bogota...

Advice on Bogota...

Have been trying to plan for awhile but from early March 2015 I will be spending 6-12 months travelling alone to Colombia & also maybe Chile in the summer just to watch the Copa America Futbol Live, but starting with Bogota in terms of Hotel/apartment location is Chapinero a good option? I think the precise area is "Calle 55 #10-73 Bogota Distrito Capital Colombia" Any information on this would be great.

I've been practicing & over the last 2 months my spanish has slowly improved but am I right to be looking at applying for a student visa with the intention of becoming as close to perfect with my spanish as possible with lessons? I realise without a Student Visa I would only be allowed 90 days.

Other parts of Colombia I plan on visiting are Medellin, Barranquilla, Manizales, Cali, Pereira, Santa Marta & Cartagena. I have managed to save up £18,000 GBP which is about $28,004.58 USD (66,311,386.56 COP) Is that enough for me to make my trip achievable?

Any advice would be much appreciated

Messages In This Thread