rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Actress Rants About Guys With Yellow Fever

Actress Rants About Guys With Yellow Fever

Quote: (12-28-2014 04:14 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

It would be extremely amusing to go up to her and say "You've sure got straight teeth for a Chinese lady!"

I would have a field day with her.

I coined this phrase that I've used on the last several LTRs I've been in, I made this up when I discovered game, and it's pure gold. Feel free to borrow it:

"You know, you weren't the cutest girl down at skid row when I picked you up out of the gutter, but something about your crooked teeth just captured my heart."

There's all sorts of fucked up negs you can use on Asian-American girls. Yeah, I said negs. They work great in relationships or girls you've been dating longer than a month.

If she starts saying "like" too much or otherwise has imperfect grammar, tell her, "Next time you get a day off we gotta enroll you in an ESL class, sheesh. It's cute when you mess up the English language though, reminds me that I'm dating a foreigner."

This bitch in the vid, the so-called "actress", is just venting a major shit test. Agree and Amplify.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread