rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rate wb/wnb these 8 Harvard girls - 'hottest of class of 2017'

Rate wb/wnb these 8 Harvard girls - 'hottest of class of 2017'

Quote: (12-19-2014 02:17 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

There's some massive big-ballerism and internet goggles in this thread. I believe most of what repped members say, but not when it comes to rating bitches. It's my theory that this is becoming a new form of drug-resistant male hamster. This is why I want to eradicate the numerical rating system altogether. Way too many guys just can't handle it. Dudes literally can't tell the difference between a professional shoot with pro-level makeup, lighting, retouching and raw talent--or an unpolished stone photographed by a sophomore English major with an entry-level SLR and a kit lens. Dudes really can't translate from the 2-D "retina" display on their overpriced hipster MacBook into a 3-D flesh-and-blood woman.

These aren't Victoria Secret models, but what's coming out of some of your mouths just makes you sound ridiculous. You know who you are.

Tuth is right on here. Some of you guys just can't handle the scale so stop rating.

I think we should just shut these treads down until you learn your lessons.

Messages In This Thread