rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another public rape accusation (by Indian woman)

Another public rape accusation (by Indian woman)

I'll repost the comment I left on Roosh's post because I think it's quite relevant to the discussion:

Speaking from personal experience, Indian girls in the West are absolute nutcases. They manage to retain the worst aspects of Indian culture (sexual prudishness, a princess/daddy's little girl mentality from years of being spoiled by their rich parents) while absorbing the worst aspects of American culture (SJW ideology and feminism and narcissism).

They're not that attractive, either. Indian girls have decent asses, but their butts are always squishy and soft, even when they're young, and they have too much body hair. At least they're not as obese as the general population.

Additionally, virtually all of them are afflicted with a creepy racial inferiority complex. Indian girls hate being Indian, secretly want to be white, yet obsess over the "superiority" of Indian culture (a nation where poor people shit on the streets) as a way to make themselves seem "unique." You think the male IRTs infesting the forum are bad, try dating an Indian chick if you want to experience true pain.

The worst Indian girls are the ones adopted by white couples. I have yet to meet a single one who isn't a complete psycho. One of the nuttiest girls I ever dated was an Indian with white parents: she was a borderline who would provoke me into fights hoping that I would haul off and punch her, because she got off on the drama and the violence. (She was also a squirter. Take that for what you will.)

Beejoli Shah is almost certainly lying about being raped, because she is almost certainly insane. She's not attractive enough to get attention from the white men she lusts after and she despises her co-ethnics for being "creepy" and "sexist." Even if she's telling the truth, the way in which she went about exposing her rapist shows that she's not all right in the head.

Messages In This Thread