rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

23andme and further ancestry analysis Data Sheet
3andme and further ancestry analysis Data Sheet
It's funny...I've been talking about this for ages, and Speakeasy too.

De La Hoya wouldn't look out of place in Paris, let alone southern Spain. His skin tone is naturally tanned, but he has completely Caucasian features. Yet the idea that he'd be classed as 'white' anywhere, seems to most Americans to be completely insane.

Example... I've been laughed at on US-centric boxing forums for suggesting that Sergio Martinez is white, despite (I believe) both his parents being born in Spain.

I'm not a geneticist, but someone with De La Hoya's features...I'd estimate being at the very least 85% European. There's a video of Jessica Alba on George Lopez and his DNA test thing, and she's almost ashamed of being European descent. I mean, what does she think 'Spanish' is?

Point is MidWest, if you look like De La Hoya, if you come to Europe, you can experience 'white privilege' haha. [Image: banana.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread