rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experimenting with smooth talking and compliments

Experimenting with smooth talking and compliments

I'm taking a break from gaming.

***********Background info, FYI*******************

Asshole game is the only game I know and it has changed my life. But I hit a plateau. Asshole game is not sustainable in the long term given I mostly run social circle game and day game. Aside from the inner game help, asshole game is meant to demolish bitch shield and entitlement but girls I run into are often very nice. It has wreaked havoc on my social circles lately because I was not careful. (FYI, I game in Paris but I stayed away from any anglosphere girl)

Especially the SNL/SDL I got, I remember myself not being much of a teasing asshole and just being more like what Roosh calls a "confident beta". Shit, last SNL I got I even complimented the girl "your hair is different today. Nicer"

Personally I'm an introvert and no longer enjoy being the loudest/most assertive guy in my social circle any more. Girls here are socially calibrated and they see through that. I love fun teasing but I've been doing it out of principle rather than actually enjoying it. And maybe French girls don't have the same sense of sarcasm we do, and they take it seriously. A pretty cute girl I know told me recently "you know what's strange? I love dancing with you the most, but you are also the one who criticize me the most" ???? Bitches be tripping.

But this is actually an honest feedback. Most girls have a lot of self-esteem issues. In a toxic environment like the Anglosphere they deal with it by constructing bitch shield, cuntiness and being rude to others. In a healthy environment girls work to address their problem just as much as we try to improve ourselves. In such case the neg should be replaced with light hearted tease. Imagine if you roll in the set dressing nice and being a NICE and CONDIFENT guy and some guy start giving you a backhanded compliment "you dress nice for someone so ugly" how would you feel? Everyone present would agree that guy is a dick. And I feel like I've been that dick for quite a few times with girls.

Call me beta or whatever, but there's gotta be a way to game girls (NOT night game) that make both you and the girl feel good. There's still a nugget of truth in "make her feel special and she can't have enough of you".

**********************************The post*****************************

Anyway I'm taking this time off from game to experiment a bit with smooth talking and injecting lighthearted compliment into conversation. Personally I feel good when I give compliments to girls who DESERVE it. I was out dancing tonight with the regulars and the girls took extra effort to dress nice and sexy. Out of negging habit I told her "wow, for once you didn't make a huge fashion faux-pas" I had fun with her but I felt like I could just have said "that dress looks good on you" etc

I understand why people are cynical with smooth game because most of the smooth game you see look like this:

Gamewise RG got good game, body language etc. but we all have to wonder, can he pull that off if he isn't that handsome? He compliments the girl directly "I think you are very attractive" in a very confident, matter of fact way. His frame is solid.

I'm just gonna get out there and experiment with this for a bit, which is something I haven't done in a year because all interactions have always been for the strict purpose of gaming. Two rules:

-The girl must deserve the compliment. No fucking compliment on something she hasn't earned (i.e her round ass)
-I do it because I feel like it.

I will post the results here as I go on. In the mean time I want to know if others have done something similar or use compliments frequently in their conversation, and if so how?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread