rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bowflex M3

Bowflex M3

Quote:Quote:

I go to the Boston branch of your NYSC gym. The big 300lbs fat guy can probably put you, your wife, and another person on your shoulders and squat you without question. They're called power lifters and they don't care what their body fat percentage is. Strength and being "cut" are two different things.

Yes fat people can squat a lot. I mean you got to have strong legs if your fat and carrying the weight around lol [Image: undecided.gif]. But I was referring to guys(a specific one) who actually DON'T DO ANYTHING..except try to shoot the breeze with everyone in his immediate area. I never seen him do anything but sit around.

As for my age..well I didn't work out for over a decade so you are right..but just like you my results were within the beginning. At my age I am not going to fuck up my metabalism nor gain fat that I will have a hard time to get rid of. Infact when I got back into it about 2 yrs ago I started using whey and developed Bladder/Kidney stones although I drink a lot of fluids. Again after a certain age one has to handle their diet /workouts differently.

My new routine is actually body weight exercises mixed in..plus as an ectomorph I benefit from big compound exercises

Chest and triceps: Wide grip leaning in dips to work my lower chest and triceps followed by heavy weight bench press.
Back: Pull ups as WIDE as I can go(often have to go to the park forthewide bar) followed by close grip chin ups and sometimes follow that with barbell curls.
Shoulder: overhead press (rarely add in laterals)
Legs: barebell squats

Doing just this I fine I am doing better than when I had dozens of different exercises like I did at the gym. Obviously I do HEAVY weights except for squats where I risk injury and using free weights at home is dangerous for squats lol.

I use to add weight to my pull ups and dips but after going of the protein I find it hard to do now. YES WHEY WORKS lol.

Messages In This Thread