rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy Warns a Stranger of His Pregnant Girlfriend's Cheating Ways

Guy Warns a Stranger of His Pregnant Girlfriend's Cheating Ways

Quote: (12-06-2014 08:36 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

I was going to post this in the Everything Else forum a but I decided against it because I didn't want to come off as a blowhard big baller.

But in the spirit of this thread it seems appropriate. On 3 occasions in the past month I've gotten STRONG IOIs out in public from pregnant chicks. I'm not talking a lingering glance that I might have imagined. I'm talking a full on coy smile.

I smile back but inside I'm fucking disgusted.

You're disgusted because you haven't yet accepted that, absent societal control and regulation of female sexuality, women are even more sex crazed and even LESS inhibited than we men are!

Once you get past that, there's something sexy about shooting a load up inside a chick who can't get pregnant. There's also something hot about shooting your spunk up into another man's wife...if she gets pregnant, she's unlikely to walk away from her meal ticket. The beta bux provider will be raising MY kid [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread