rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru WINTER 2014 datasheet

Lima, Peru WINTER 2014 datasheet

Quote: (12-06-2014 02:44 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

No in Miami I didn't spend $4-5k. Even where I live now I don't and it's even more expensive than Miami. But when I'm on vacation I tend to spend. You end up paying more for places if you aren't staying for an extended period. Then you have airfair. When I'm here in the states, I almost always eat at home. To go out just about anywhere here it's a minimum $20, and I'm talking just a shitty sports bar. The meal is $13, a soda $3, then tip, you're looking at just about $20. If I ate out 1 meal a day here, I'd be spending $600 just on food, one meal a day. So here it wouldn't be hard at all to spend that money, but I live frugal here. There, I was going to restaurants that were pretty expensive, and I was aware of it. I wasn't getting ripped off, I just wanted to treat myself. I was also paying for my Dominican girls meals as well most of the time. We also did a side vacation in Las Terrenas and Cabarete. I balled out a little while is was there. But at no point was I getting ripped off. I just hit up nice places. I was with a local the whole trip so I didn't really have to worry about getting ripped off. youve gotta think, airfare and the apartment alone were $1250. I guess I was probably closer to the $4000 mark. But that's $2750 in a month, with a 5 day mini vacation in the middle where I was paying for hotel rooms ($50 per night and it was baller), that's not really a ton of money for a vacation. Especially when you're paying for two.

Ah ok, that explains it. I got you.

Messages In This Thread