rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship with a girl for nonsexual benefits?

Relationship with a girl for nonsexual benefits?

Leaving morals aside - men do fuck their way up since time immemorial. Great fortunes have been created by now world-famous men who decided to marry an ugly fat, but very wealthy broad.

That is still the number one wealth accumulation game for women and men should not be ashamed for doing the same. Besides - you can always leave her later on. You fucked her before, so there is at least some physical attraction.

Men have been marrying women for their wealth for ages - the entire global elite is scattered with plenty of those unions. Many ambitious young men got their head-start like that. And even the fathers of those brides were not mad about it, since a money-focused husband who increases the family fortune is sometimes better than a slacker who actually loves his daughter.

Quote:Quote:

I just wanna know if you guys found an arrangement that worked for you, like maybe you agree to date the girl but continue to see other girls on the side and how that worked out for you?

Continuing to see other girls openly with her won't fly. Don't mention it with her.

I never had such an arrangement myself, though I fucked my boss when younger, but that was for fun, since she was 34 and in great shape - fucking in her office was fun too.

But would I date or even marry a girl who is a relatively good looking multi-billionaire? Depends on her and her family. This is one case in which I would actually consider marriage. But there are many co-factors and you would have to decide on a case by case basis.

Yours is not so bad - you get mostly connections out of it and a little boost. Keep it amicable between you and roll the dices as long as they last.

Messages In This Thread