rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

Let this be a lesson, weak men have no hope, you can't talk them out or teach them. They have to figure this shit out on their own if they want to survive and pass on their genes!

On the other hand, who you can really influence, inspire and teach the ways of the alpha are younger children and young teens. Teach your siblings, nephews anyone that admires you. Teach them what their fathers have failed to do. Teach them to go after what they want and not wait around for things to magically happen! Teach them that winning in everything is important and that loosing is pathetic, teach them to HATE loosing and giving up.
I've had better luck getting through my young cousins than friends my age! It really is pathetic all the feminization that is going on, it makes me appreciate having a strict red pill father and submissive mother. I can almost bet that at my age he would still call me out or even whoop my ass if I came out with some pussy ass shit I see youngsters doing these days.

Keep your frame fellas, like Charles Bronson in Once Upon in the West

Messages In This Thread