rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

This isn't a surprise. On the forum I think we often overlook the fact that most of us are a rare breed.

I'm of the belief now that most guys just don't have what it takes to learn game to a sufficient level. Most will try a few things out, realize it's hard, and then quit. Just like anything else that takes consistent effort and is difficult.

Forcing yourself to accept reality and lead an examined life is not something most people want to do.

Just for fun I tried an experiment.

I've been doing ice cold showers for a while now, so I've been dropping that in conversation to see if I can convince 'average' guys to do it. I talk about the benefits: increased testosterone, immunity, and being able to face bigger challenges.

The typical responses are like:

"Why?"
"You're crazy man."
"I'll never do that."
"No fucking way."

Now if these guys can't stand being uncomfortable for a few minutes, how the hell are they going to deal with cunty girls, shit tests, and constant rejections? It's just not going to happen.

I'm willing to bet that a large percentage of members on this forum have had to deal with lots of hardship in life. I know I've had to, much more than most. But the type of mindset that's needed to excel in game or anything hard only comes after several trials by fire.

Messages In This Thread