rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: The Caribbean Carnival - An Access guide to the Region's best [w.pics]

Data Sheet: The Caribbean Carnival - An Access guide to the Region's best [w.pics]

Its been awhile since the travel section has seen such an impressive data sheet, a big +1 from me OP, I look forward to reading more from you. I've spent some time in Jamaica and the Bahamas and had a blast, I'd like to check out some of the other islands too and especially Trinidad during carnival, I will be checking this data sheet again if I do make it over there. Advent Persona or anyone else, can you comment about transportation between the Caribbean islands, are there regional airlines (are they cheap?), are there ferries? I will be in Colombia in February and will likely hit up the Carnaval de Barranquilla, but if I could find a cheap way to get to Trinidad, I'd be down for that.

Pitt, I don't know about carnival time in the Bahamas but I know that they have a big party there at Christmas time called Junkanoo, I missed it by a few days when I visited Freeport a few years ago, but apparently its pretty good.

Messages In This Thread