rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you for or against Obamacare, and why?

Are you for or against Obamacare, and why?

Sister update...this is her situation:

"I can't bring myself to apply for $5 a month state healthcare insurance which my kids qualify for next year. It's what's killing our country.
It'll make me not want an income over 52k a year, and it will eventually teach my kids they don't need to pay for healthcare. It's a liberal trap and it's a big draw.
Afraid my principles are gonna win out. Foolishly principled.
I literally can't bring myself to finish the applications. Maybe in a day or two. I kept putting it off. Now I know why I'm putting it off.
I actually have no choice. Next year our government forces the state insurance on anyone in my demographic who makes below 52k. I CANT buy their insurance separately."

What a great system. So even though she wants to be a more productive member of society, even though she wants to teach her kids the value of hard work and a dollar....the system is going against that. Bold applied by me of course.

Edit: Of course I said "yep, foolish, just take it". But she's more bull-headed than me. And of course she considers the lesson for her girls.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread