rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The coming war with Iran

The coming war with Iran

Iran is right between Iraq and Afghanistan. Both of their neighbors have been completely destroyed by chaos following U.S. invasion. They must be terrified of the U.S. invading, considering we have been talking about it openly for around ten years now.

Obviously these wars do not help anyone. Libya is in chaos. Syria is in chaos. Iraq and Afghanistan are in chaos. All of these countries are without doubt far worse off than before the U.S. decided to invade or bomb.

Iran right now is a peaceful country. Their murder rate is about equal with the U.S. they have a pretty high HDI for their region. Their government is a lot more "democratic" and has lot more respect for human rights than, say, Saudi Arabia.

Yet most Americans I talk to see to think Iranians are basically savages living in mud huts. My impression is that they are by far the best country in the region for women's rights and generally being free to do as you will.

We seem pretty determined to destroy them though. Very sad. I do not know if they are truly building nuclear weapons, but if so, it seems only logical for them to want to defend themselves after watching what happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.

Surely they have noted that North Korea has not been "liberated".

Messages In This Thread