rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Freezing Your Sperm for Future Children

Freezing Your Sperm for Future Children

I searched: jizz, sperm, semen, freezing and one thread I got when searching semen was El Mech's: "Basement dwellers w/ online charisma"

Don't think it's a dupe.

I'm 29 going on 30 fast. I don't forsee for at least another 8 years having a child, and I want many if I can swing the $. I want the healthiest children possible if I do opt for having kids.

I am going to look into freezing my sperm now and am strongly considering doing it. I will update the thread if I choose to pay a yearly fee and put my jizz on ice.

Anyone with experience or thoughts?

I just think it is a moral decision if I am not having children until my late 30s+ I give them the best chance possible.

Paying a few extra hundred bucks a year to give them even a 1-2% better chance at healthy genetics is worth it to me. Also I don't know what technology will be available in a decade or more. It would be nice to have the healthiest sperm possible for any set of circumstances that arise.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread