rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving to another state to start a business

Moving to another state to start a business

I want to make this brief.

I am currently planning on moving out of my current state (Maryland) to another state. The primary purpose is to start a business. Said business has to do with engineering, robotics, etc. It is a big deal.

As of now, I have an undisclosed money saved up. I also have certain supplies that will definitely be needed since I will be living on my own. More money and supplies will be accumulated in the meantime.

My current number one option is Austin, Texas. According to my research, Austin Texas has a great business environment. A good talent pool and light on taxes and regulation. I am open to moving to a different state and/or city if that is better but right now Texas seems the number one option to me. I am planning to make my move next year sometime in mid 2015. I will be 22 yrs old when this happens

Any key things I should know beforehand? Anything ranging from certain things I have to do to location to women etc? I'll take anything that will help me know more. I don't mind PM's either.

Messages In This Thread