rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Failed Kibbutz Gender Experiment or Why I Am Not Too Afraid of Feminism

The Failed Kibbutz Gender Experiment or Why I Am Not Too Afraid of Feminism

This was a good read read. But let's just remember that Feminism was never to be feared and it isn't a end goal (I.e. the idea of gender neutrality or women upheaving men). Femenism is just a useful placeholder as a means to steal wealth from men, transfer it to women, and then steal it from women who have no ability to protect it.

Next, general Western society in my view would revert back to its natural norms as these rural Jews did but it won't happen as fast since the only reason we keep spinning our wheels is because the State has the ability to entrench and force the system of wealth and power transfers from men to women. The rural Jews did not have over arching State institutions and apparatuses to force them to maintain the egalitarian structure since they made up the institutions themselves. We won't see changes back until our Governments here in the West go broke and who knows how long or soon that will come about.

Messages In This Thread