rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Response to "Do You Have Instagram?"

My Response to "Do You Have Instagram?"

If you've done any amount of online dating, you've probably come across some variation of a girl asking for your other social media, especially Instagram. It can happen before or after you get her number, but I see it most often after getting the number when I'm already texting. It's a way for her to satisfy her natural female curiosity through her preferred outlet of socialization, the iPhone. Here's my response for this increasingly common request.

Girl: Do you have instagram?
Me: @kevinhart4real

Her response will be along the lines of "that's not you." I'll follow that up with a "confession" about how that's actually Kevin Hart's account. After that, she'll drop the subject, and you should feel free to continue on by arranging the date.

You can substitute whatever celebrity you like for Kevin Hart. My only suggestion is that it should be someone obviously famous, so that even a dumb chick can get the joke.

Messages In This Thread