rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kardashians talk about why they date black men

Kardashians talk about why they date black men

Quote: (11-09-2014 03:03 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2014 02:43 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2014 01:02 AM)Time Lord of Gallifrey Wrote:  

Pimp Madam Kris Jenner turns 59... and her imitation of her hoes(excuse me, i mean *children*) continues... now she is dating a black man... 33 years old Corey Gamble. Corey Gamble is Justin's Beiber's manager.

[Image: 1415455668_corey-gamble-kris-jenner-birthday_1.jpg]

More pictures of the happy couple:

[Image: 1415067440364_wps_3_EXCLUSIVE_STRICTLY_NO_WEB.jpg]

[Image: 1415067511780_Image_galleryImage_EXCLUSI...NO_WEB.JPG]

[Image: kris-jenner-1-435.jpg]

He's Bieber tour manager and he bangs a 59 Year Old... SMH!!! Nah man someone needs to talk some sense into him

I'm sure hes got other pussy on rotation as well. Its probably a calculated move on his part to increase his level of fame. I'm sure hes already got money but fame can be addicting. Dating anyone with the last name Kardashian post 2009 is guaranteed free press and publicity, he can dump her in 6mths and release whatever his next project is and it will have 10x the impact. Hollyweird is a strange place lots of smoke and mirrors.

Then why not date any one of the 5-6 sisters? That women has spawns all over the place from multiple men, why settle for her dusty old cooch?

I don't buy that shit in full. Its half thirst, half business. Bieber isn't cool like that anymore. In a perfect world he would of set Bieber up with one of the younger sisters...

Whom has the strong frame in those pics? He looks like her oversided kept Doberman. A fuck pet. A toy.

Black men are accessories to most women, simply used as props.

Don't worry my white brothers as white girls are doing it to you know as well; demanding that you grow a beard, get ugly tattoos, grow your hair into some gay ponytail, etc all to get in her pussy. They walk around with white brothers now like trinkets like they have done with black brothers for the longest time.

Messages In This Thread