rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Song about gay love and smoking pot won country song of the year

Song about gay love and smoking pot won country song of the year

Quote: (11-08-2014 06:18 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

We don't listen to this shit in Texas. Real talk. Propaganda from the mainstream. Go listen to some Johnny Cash to clear your head.

^ This. Music journalism fell to the SJW's circa 2010, which is why I barely read it any more because it's all 'rape culture' and 'cultural appropriation'. Look at the usual sources.

The Washington Post - Top Ten Albums Of The Year - #1.

Rolling Stone - 50 Best Albums Of The Year - #28.

Pop Matters (one of the worst SJW ones) - 75 Best Albums Of The Year - #13.

The Guardian - Best Albums Of 2013 - #16.

NPR - 50 Favourite Albums Of 2013 - #15.

I don't see the logic of trying to sell records to progressives, because they're masters at justifying their sins, so feel no shame illegally-downloading something, and, if they're in the tech industry, feel no shame profiting from enabling said legal downloading.

Hey, can any rap fans tell me if the critical appraisal for Frank Ocean's 'Channel Orange' was genuine-earnt? Of was it just because he was ultra-progressive / bisexual in a traditionally-masculine / misogynistic / homophobic field, which is what I suspected so never bothered listening to it.

Messages In This Thread