rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

Quote: (08-30-2011 02:09 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

I'm from Toronto so I can chime in.

The girls here are hot, mainly because Toronto is extremely multicultural and diverse so you see a ton of mixed chicks, eastern europeans, italians, asians, indians, portuguese (biggest portuguese community in North America), etc... but in my opinion, this diversity is also the reason why the girls here are so cold and stuck up. They are cultured and are surrounded by other strict cultures so they naturally feel as though putting out to guys is a major sin and will be very badly looked at.

Just like any other city though, there are a lot of exceptions (sluts), but the amount of sexy girls that put out is a lot lower than say NYC, or Rio, or Stockholm.

Other than the women problem here, Toronto is one of the best cities in the world (100% serious) so posts like the ones I am reading really upset me. In every aspect of what a city should be like, Toronto is all that and more. And despite all this talk about the issues with women here, and I do somewhat agree with them, I still see a bunch of guys succeeding with women, and I personally know a few guys who have no problem getting lays on the regular. So maybe there's a trick to it here, and once you get it I believe Toronto would be considered a haven.

I have always liked Toronto too.

Since you are from there, how about updating us with a little breakdown on the best spots?

Messages In This Thread