rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

BallsDeep, are those country girls DTF?

Drazen, totally agree about the club timing thing. People bitch about LA closing times, but in Vegas, you have probably an hour extra of gaming time. I didn't even think about it but you're right - girls have to arrive early to get in free to the top spots, so they don't stay as late.

I think Vegas will continue on this path for a little while, as it's still making money for them and guys are still lining up to pay for it.

I don't know what the next iteration of nightlife will be like, will be fascinating to see. If I had to bet, I'd guess it'll be something more intimate and insular, something more memorable than another night in a club. Something more personalized, or something more meaningful and rooted like Burning Man.

Could be a good move to hit up Vegas on a big concert weekend, where all the musicgoers are in town. I ran into a bunch of Phish fans, but they're not exactly prime macking material.

Nightlife in Los Angeles is constantly losing market share to venues where people can hang out with their gaggle of friends uninterrupted, and that's death for the roving player. That calls for transformation, not mere adaptation.

Messages In This Thread