rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Immigration

Immigration

Quote: (08-28-2011 08:38 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

The mass influx of beta Asian males and acne ridden girls from Asia really increases the bitch shields of attractive women of all races. This is really showcased by the attractive Asian women in Toronto and even my Asian friends say the hot ones are very difficult to talk to(they thus focus on white and Latina girls).

I am not following your logic here. How does this increase the bitch shield of attractive women? Beta Asian males by definition are not chatting up girls, of any nationality. And if I see them with anybody, it's always with other FOBs. I don't think the Canadian Born Chinese girls would date an FOB. And to be honest, not all the Asian girls coming in are acne ridden. A lot of it has to do with grooming. Just clean them up, give them a nice haircut, put them in some fashionable clothes and I bet a good percentage of them would be more than fuckable. Besides, almost 100% of these FOB Chinese girls are slim. I would take one of those over a fat white Canadian girl any day.

And then there are the attractive immigrants. Persian girls. Even the ones that are FOB are hot. Also, some very hot Russian and East European girls around in parts of the city.

Messages In This Thread