rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got played....

I got played....

Quote: (11-01-2014 02:50 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I'll echo everything Veloce said. Are you familiar with the tale the Scorpion and the Frog? If not take a minute or two and read what I wrote about it here.

We've all been there, but the key is do you actually learn from it as Veloce said. You are aware enough to realize the signs, but you have to take that extra step and realize the signs upfront rather than in retrospect.

Women do not have honor like men do. There is no such concept to them because they don't understand it. That is why they can turn on a dime. They are scratching your head after sex and kissing your chest at night and on a tinder date the next day for lunch.

Recently I met a girl at a bar who didn't drink. She was very reluctant to kiss me at the bar. It took me almost 4 hours to get her to bang on the first date, after we were already in my bed. She asks for nothing when we go out and is content just hanging out. However, the last time we were out she told me about how she used to drink by herself all the time and that's why she doesn't drink as much anymore. She told me her roommate got fucked in a bar bathroom on a Tuesday night for her birthday and they ended up crashing at the guy's house and she slept on the roommates' "floor."

Now did she actually fuck anyone? Maybe, maybe not. But this girl has been placed in Category 2 now. What is Category 2? It's where you put girls who have any warning signs mentioned in this thread as well as others yet to be mentioned. You can't make a hoe into a housewife. Rappers know what they are talking about.

So then what is Category 1? It is the girl that perhaps, and do understand that I am stressing the fuck out of the word perhaps, may be a good girl. No warning signs (yet). You approach these girls with a more open mind but still be cautious. Nothing surprises me anymore, but I can enjoy a good mini relationship with a good girl here and there.

In the end you realize what you did was a mistake. And you mention you have read thousands of blogs, books, etc. But it seems while you have seen the red pill, and have it in your hand or perhaps your mouth even, you have yet to swallow it. It's hard, and frankly changes you as a person once you do because now you realize what reality is actually like. As liberating as it is, it carries with it some depression.

You have to realize that a scorpion will always be a scorpion. Just don't be the frog.

I nominate the terminology "Category 1" and "Category 2" to be part of every player's lexicon. These are vital designations.

Example uses:

"Yeah man I met this girl at the bar but she was just there with friends and doesn't drink. I found out she lives with her parents and rescues kittens for a living. Think I might have a possible Category 1 on my hands."

or:

"So things are going great with Megan but this last time we were banging she flat-out requested that I cum on her face. I did it of course, but she unwittingly just put herself in Category 2."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread