rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got played....

I got played....

Quote: (11-01-2014 01:15 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

she felt like shit and did a bunch of coke the night before.

She was so whack that when I got back to town a couple days later and asked for my key back, she gave it to her friend to give to me, because she didn't have the basic respect and dignity to give it to me in person.

basically when she moved out of my place she was broke as fuck [Image: dodgy.gif], had no money, no job, was going to live with her parents in the town 40 minutes away, and her car was on the verge of breaking down [Image: confused.gif].

I did however, find her instagram page and when I looked at it I saw she had posted a picture of her with some hippy looking [Image: angry.gif] dude from 5 days prior,

she was putting on a front and basically lying to my face [Image: dodgy.gif] that last week we were in town together before I took off into the hills, saying that she loved me and never wanted to be apart, acting like everything was normal

I'm a fucking idiot for even staying in that relationship with her in the first place. There were a bunch of red flags that were popping up and presenting themselves from the beginning,

Now in retrospect, I can see how foolish I was to disregard all the red flags. From the get go she seemed like a wild party girl and gave the pussy up so easy, and was freaky as hell. Any girl who can deepthroat like a champ [Image: blush.gif][Image: dodgy.gif], has learned that shit practicing on a bunch of other dudes.

She had tattoos and piercings [Image: dodgy.gif], she had told me about a lot of coke and mdma use in her past [Image: puke.gif]. She told me she had turned to stripping when she moved to LA, when she was completely broke and had no other option, spinning it into a story that made her look like the victim.

I was finding out about multiple past boyfriends and everytime we were at a cafe or grocery store she would try to duck this one particular ex-bf of hers and I later found out that's because she fucked one of his business partners. [Image: undecided.gif]

Basically all kinds of whack unsavory shit was coming to surface, but she had me so convinced that it was all her past she was such a changed person, I was the love of her life, she would do anything for me, she was so loyal to me, blah, blah, fucking blah... It was all bullshit.

Man, there sure were lots of red flags! You should be celebrating you got rid of such a coke-head treacherous whore. Good fuckin riddance! [Image: banana.gif]

And anyway, party-girls don't make for good girlfriends, alas. Damaged goods cum professional liars.

Messages In This Thread