rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Helsinki thread (Finland)

The Helsinki thread (Finland)

Quote: (10-23-2014 09:50 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2014 09:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Comparing Scandinavian girls is like comparing supercars.

I have seen stunners from all countries that every guy would be happy to be with.

Scandinavian girls are rubbish. They are the West taken to an extreme. I spent some months in Norway and, despite getting laid more than ever before in my life, it was among the unhappiest times of my life.

No matter how pretty, sitting in front of a foul-mouthed cunt spitting feminist bullshit is the absolute opposite of happiness.

Buddha pretty much nailed it.

OnlyMarryinTajikistan is generalizing big time.
It really makes me question what and if he's been in Norway and it also makes me question what kind of guy he is when he choose to spend his time sitting in front of a "foul-mouthed cunt spitting feminist bullshit"

You can have what opinion you want, but no way in hell Scandinavian girls are the extreme of the West.
Of course you can find girls with extreme views and looks, but I dare to say you can find more of those ones in North America.

I see no reason to come all the way to Scandinavia to deal with extreme feminist bitches when there are better quality girls availible.

Messages In This Thread