rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Helsinki thread (Finland)

The Helsinki thread (Finland)

Quote: (10-23-2014 09:50 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2014 09:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Comparing Scandinavian girls is like comparing supercars.

I have seen stunners from all countries that every guy would be happy to be with.

Scandinavian girls are rubbish. They are the West taken to an extreme. I spent some months in Norway and, despite getting laid more than ever before in my life, it was among the unhappiest times of my life.

No matter how pretty, sitting in front of a foul-mouthed cunt spitting feminist bullshit is the absolute opposite of happiness.

I lived in Sweden, have many Nordic friends, and have interacted with Nordic girls both in and out of Sweden. I have to preface that individual experiences can be highly subjective...so please take my observations for what they are worth:

1) The Scandinavian-Nordic breed of feminism is distinctively different from the highly toxic N.American breed. There is higher emphasis on gender equality instead of the man-hating, guilt-tripping, entitled, rape-epidemic rhetoric that one would find in the US for example. There are radical breeds of feminism in Sweden but that is only a very small minority.

2) In N.America, a feminist will literally break your balls but in the Nordics, a feminist will pay for herself on dates and will do so pleasantly. They take real pride in being able to take care of themselves through education and work. They value self-sufficiency and eschew the entitlement mind-set that you find in the US for example.

3) Foreigners usually get in conflict with Nordic women when they start talking about taboo subjects such as biological gender differences, traditional gender roles, etc...which everyone there shuns away from. It's a cultural thing across the region. Just like in every individual country, there are unique cultural taboos that foreigners have to steer away from. As long as you don't talk about these subjects, girls will not bring these topics up and their propensity to avoid any type of social conflict will assure that there would be very little argument. I personally avoid these topics all together whether I am with guys or girls.

4) I find Nordic women to be in general very attractive, intelligent, emotionally well-adjusted, humble, and friendly. Of course you do get the bitches sometimes like anywhere else but I had a good time living in Sweden and I wouldn't mind going to a city like Helsinki for a while as Finnish girls seem to have great looks & awesome personalities.

5) For those with the bankroll, decent looks & game, I would highly recommend spending time in cities like Gothenburg or Helsinki. Stockholm as well if you are able to develop a social circle there via studies or work. Lund & Uppsala are both great student cities if you can study in a Masters program there. Finland also has free Masters education so that is a definite plus. You'll have an absolute blast. If you do it right, you can have a great time there.

6) Finally Nordic people can be really genuine and you'll have real good friendships with the guys that you bond with.

Messages In This Thread