rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can a girl be helped?

Can a girl be helped?

I realize the very premise of this sounds white knight so I will offer some context.

I'm dating and having sex with a few women right now. Other women....and I'm enjoying myself.

The girl in question is one I dated and banged a while. This happened a while back. I used to have feelings for her but can tell they have subsided as when I see her, I don't have that 'pull' that I used to. Don't get me wrong, I'd still bang her and maybe add to my rotation if possible and We still talk and have lunch from time to time.

I have a feeling based on what she's saying she may want life advice from me to talk...as in next week. Corny as it sounds, I care about her as a person and don't really care to see her as a miserable sad person later in life. She's 26 now and has an on off thing with her not so great ex ( according to her) Guess he gives her the gina tingles or something due to the on off nature of their relationship. Here's the kicker, she's in her last year of college and in her mind is focusing on career, but I can tell from a recent conversation she doesn't really know what to do with her life.

So the question....if she asks me life advice when we get together next week, should I lay out red pill truths .....or better put....what could one tell a girl in this situation to give her the best advice without having her hate you? Explain the more cocks a woman has had...the more she can't bond? She needs to focus on maternal things and not career? These would be the bluntest ways of putting which is probably in a woman's best interest long term....but surely , would cause blunt force trauma to her's and my relationship.

Part of me wants to say 'fuck it' and let her just hit the wall in her 30s with some dude that treats her like shit. I must admit, I do have an alterior motive, that being, I know if I give her advice and open her up emotionally, a good bang is highly likely [Image: banana.gif]

At the same time, when someone who I consider a friend or that I like as a person asks me for advice, I like to try to give them the best advice regardless of their sex. I don't know whether to just let her figure it herself and decline helping if she asks....or actually try to help if she asks....and what to say.

I also realize, since taking the red pill, that women are almost completely governed by their emotions and also governed by what is currently 'in the moment'.....so this is another reason I'm thinking any advice I give her may make total sense and be convincing, but be swept under the rug at a not so later time.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread