rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When You're Not Sure What To Do Next

When You're Not Sure What To Do Next

Ok, real quick, brief history... I've been working online the last six years. Have traveled throughout central american, the carribean and a little bit of south america. Have had amazing adventures and experiences.

But... lately, I've sort of had this feeling of uncertainty about what to do next. For the last few years I've had a go with the flow attitude and that has served me well. I've booked tickets to places I've never been, traveled alone to several countries and have always figured things out as I've gone along.

Now I've reached a point where I'm starting to crave a little stability though and I'm not sure where to achieve that exactly. I'm starting to look at some of my friends who have settled down and have to admit I'm a little envious at times. I know the grass isn't always greener and all that...

I don't really have a home town per se to go back to... I used to live in Chicago but have been gone so long the idea of going back doesn't really appeal to me. But the idea of starting over somewhere new again seems daunting as well, for some reason..

So... my question to you fellow RVFers is have any of you reached a point of uncertainty about what to do after being accustomed to moving around a lot? And how did you work through that? I don't recall ever having this much confusion about what the next step should be.. I just turned 40 so maybe it's some sort of midlife thing.

Thanks for your wisdom.

Messages In This Thread