rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pa

The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pa

Thanks for the recommendation; I'm definetely going to check it out.

There are so many books written on the topic of how to make money that the variety seems overwhelming. Everybody these days seems to be an expert on everything and giving out useless advice. Just like men can receive bad dating advice (i.e., be a nice guy), so can people receive bad financial advice.

I remember reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad a few years back, and, although I forgot much of what it said, I remember this insightful statement to this very day: Poor people work for money; rich people let their money work for them.

Ask any person off the street, "How does a person make money", and you'll most likely receive a response of "Get a job and work for money." When it comes to making money, most people believe that you have to work for money by actively working at a job. However, one general idea that I see among all of these books is that rich people let their money work for them. They earn money passively. They have property that they rent to others, businesses that generate profit, large sums of cash that accrue interest, royalties off of inventions, and websites that cater to ever-present needs.

If you wanted $3,000, would you rather work at a job for a month, or barely lift a finger and collect the money through the rents that people pay you for renting your property?

Hello.

Messages In This Thread