rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lactating female game

Lactating female game

ok - this is not a joke. One of the girl a bagged several years was still breast feeding her 2 year old boy. And it was at this time, I developed a taste for the sweet milk of lactating mothers.

I was wondering if any guys have try to game a woman who is still lactating. It really isnt as hard as you would think - online that is. I have met several women who were either PREGNANT, or who just had a baby. I was able to score some milk that way. One case turned out to be a waste of time. I started fucking her when she was 5 months pregnant, and figured I would buy my time before the milk started flowing, only to have some guy start dating her - BECAUSE HE REALLY HER!!! Doesnt that suck to high heaven.

I am not a day game person, but I figured I would start looking for young moms and moms to be, and just complement the child, see if she has a ring, and then ask if there a man in her life. Has anyone had much luck with this?

Messages In This Thread